Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

The word of the day: CONSISTENCY

This entire month has been bipolar between going out and running or hiking to being completely lazy and eating bread like it's water. I'm doing healthy things but the problem is CONSISTENCY. I have no consistency.

I need to work on that because when I become inconsistent then weight gain always wins. It doesn't matter that I've been active or watching what I'm eating. If I'm not doing and watching myself regularly I WILL gain weight.

Proof:

Current Weight: 218.0 lbs

I gained 3 lbs in 8 days. Sigh. Time to get rid of those pounds and work on it regularly and in a timely manner.

Now to get off the internet and actually do what I'm saying I should be doing.

-w0rld

No comments: