Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Complete exhaustion

My job in Virginia is about to end. I. am. exhausted. Although this job was short it had everything: Stress, adventure, memories, passive aggressiveness, getting lost, great food, good pictures, staying up till 2 a.m. working, tears, blood, souvenirs, money troubles.... I mean you name it.

I'm tired. I'm done. I need a break. I've made mistakes. I've had successes. I want sleep. I want to be able to feel happy. Not in a rush. Not have to worry. I just want to be able to sit back, relax and not have to worry about what time I have to wake up, what I have to bring and who I have to pay today.

I need a break. A break before my next adventure. Is that too much to ask?

Please, please, please, pu-lease... with a cherry on top?

bleh...

Now back to work! My last day is today and I have to finish everything before night fall.

Good luck me!

-w0rld

No comments: