Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Quick Check In

I'm in the middle of a crazy busy week and haven't been able to post my weigh in. However I did weigh myself yesterday and the scale said I gained three pounds, while the measuring tape said I lost an inch on my waist. One of those instances when the scale isn't everything.

I'm in the middle of trying out a 4 day cleanse. I already messed up and ate an Oreo but other than that I think it's going well. The food I have to eat is all whole grains and vegetables. I'll report later on how that works.

Have a great week everyone! I'm trying to stay enthusiastic. The storm is coming in to the Eastern Sierra mountains and it looks like it's going to snow... It proves what a native southern Californian I am when I say I do not like snow and I'm not digging this cold wind.

But a las, I will make due.

Good Luck!

-w0rld

No comments: