Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Weigh In

Since I'll be leaving on a family road trip this weekend and won't be able to go in to the gym after today I decided to weigh in now instead of Monday:

Current weight: (12/18/09) 251 lbs
(not too happy to see I had reverted back to my original weight but it's only been a couple of weeks and I haven't started dieting yet so I guess I should be happy I'm at least maintaining where I am.. but still ...)

Work out Achievement: 2.75-3 miles/hour uphill is my current achievement. I'm hoping to improve on that when I come back from the Holidays. I've also starting sprinting/jogging for small periods of time.. Something I never do so that was exciting.

Goal(s): Hoping to start swimming and start focusing more time on my diet. That little 'surprise' at the scale was not a happy one. It pissed me off quite frankly.

In the end I think this past week was a start of what will hopefully become a habit and it also was more of a wake up call on how hard this road is going to be. I always hear about how hard it is to lose weight and get fit and although I was hearing them I don't think it really dawned on me very much. I think I'm starting to get a dim idea. We'll see.

I'll be gone for the rest of the month and hope that I will be anxious to start my new regime again when I return to the country in the New Year. Wish me luck and I wish you all Happy Holidays if we don't get to talk sooner.

love
-w0rld

No comments: