Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Weigh In

Ok so I only have a few minutes in this public computer so this will be a quick post!

Current Weight: 242 lbs (we're FINALLY getting somewhere!)

Work Out Achievement(s): So I'm working in the field like I've mentioned before and a coworker and I actually brought out the calculator to check out exactly how far we walk everyday..

It turns out that I currently walk about 6.1 miles a day.. a little more if you count the little things (walking an extra quarter of a section to get back to the car.. hiking around to get cell service... going to your favorite tree to answer the call of nature.. that sort of stuff). So I'm sure all that cardio is helping me out a bit.

I also don't have a lot of money so I've been spending a lot of my meal times in my room.. not too good for socializing but pretty good for the wallet and the food intake.. I HAVE to eat less because I don't have a lot to begin with.. that works I suppose.

I've been pretty good about the no juices still.. though I have had a couple of capri-suns and some sips of Gatorade.. though I don't count Gatorade as being a break in the rule because goddammit I need some electrolytes!! LOL

something like that.. yeah...

Other than that today ended up being a day off.. It started to rain and the temperature was too cold to work (Yes.. the desert is cold! and Freaken windy as hell.. don't be fooled.. ) so I decided to drive 30 miles to the nearest 24 hour fitness so I wouldn't be lazy and not work out..

It felt so FANTASTIC.. I hadn't been in a gym since March 20th and I literally felt angsty.. I have a new mp3 player too and having my awesome Techno music intensified my work like you can't believe.. I really felt tired at the end of it.. It felt good~

Goal(s): I was really happy to see the number on the scale today when I went to the gym. It gave me new energy to continue working on it, "If I work hard at it I can lose those extra 3 lbs and be in the 230's! I can do this!!" and so I'm not giving up..

After this week it looks like I might have a bit more access to a gym so I'm going to try to use it as much as possible..

I'm busy as hell in the desert and will continue to be busy until the end of May.. then my work in Nevada starts.. that'll probably a combination of desert and grass plains so we'll see..

No more juice.. eat more fish, eat less cheese.. and be happy.. those are my goals!

Let's do this!

Now I'm off before this comp cuts me off!

love
-w0rld

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your accomplishments! I'm so very proud of you, and what's best, you feel great and you're motivated. That's awesome! -YOU're awesome! Keep it up love, you CAN do it!!! =)

ShayLuv said...

OMG! You're so amazing =)

Keep up the good work & motivation.. that's like a challenge for me, other than food sneaking into my mouth while I'm distracted lol

But yea... me so happy for ya =D