Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Quick Weigh In

Happy Labor Day! I didn't realize it was Monday and almost forgot to weigh myself. But luckily I remembered and did. Not so great was the number on the scale.

Current Weight: 208.4 lbs (+0.4 lbs from last week)

Work Out Achievement(s): Despite my best intentions I only worked out twice last week (not counting the 4 times I walked the school track with my mom in the early mornings or the Tango lessons last night). My eating habits have been stabilizing and I'm not going crazy every time I set foot in the kitchen. I guess I'm still slowly getting in to it and I'm just glad I'm kind of maintaining (for the most part).
Thanks to a friends random text message I managed to get off my ass and go jogging at least once last week. I'm thankful for her. I don't know if I would have done it at all if I hadn't gotten that simple push. It felt good. A bit slow but that's ok.
 2.5 miles in 34 minutes.

Time to get moving.

Goal(s): I'm still trying to go for the basics. Drink over 8 glasses of water a day for a week. Work out 30 minutes a day for the rest of the week. I'm going to start counting calories again this week and try to keep it at 1500 calories. I need to start preparing for the Xmas Dress Challenge so my next Weigh In will be on Sunday and will have a picture of the dress I'm going to try and fit in to by the holidays.

Wish me luck!

love
-w0rld

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hydration is key, good goal for 8+ cups.

Unknown said...

You are amazing and an inspiration!