Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Non-Weigh In

It's been a long week, last week. Let's start!

Measurements: 

Hips: 48.5 (+0.25) inches
Waist: 45.25 (+0.5) inches
Arm: 15 (+0.5) inches
Thigh: 26.5 (same) inches
Calf: 16.75 (+0.25) inches

So an add week. I hardly got to work out and didn't get to run much at all. To top it off I went home and we crossed the border and pretty much had an eating fest. So I'm not surprised at the gain though I'm a little upset over it. "Can't I get a break just once!" But no. No I can't. It doesn't work that way.

Achievement(s):

Water:
 I'm still using my 64 oz water bottle and it's working well for me. I'm absolutely sure this time that I drank more than 64 oz 5/7 days a week.

Calories: 
I did not count last week AT ALL. I don't know if this is the greatest idea, looking at my measurement results so I think I'll start counting again. I also forgot all about staying away from processed foods this weekend and even today I ate things that weren't anywhere near the YES list of food in Paleo.


Strength Training: 
Twice last week! That's better than many weeks before but it was mainly core work outs. Gotta keep going.

Cardio:
 I didn't get to run much at all last week and it kills me since my race is so soon.

Monday: - (recovering from Saturdays injury)
Tuesday: 2 mile run
Wednesday: 30 minute hike
Thursday: Belly dancing class
Friday: light dancing
Saturday:-
Sunday:-

So pretty much I lost steam by the weekend and didn't pick it up again. It snowed this weekend so I didn't get much of a chance to run this morning since most places weren't plowed. I'm definitely feeling the laziness right now although the snow is slowly melting. But hey an hour of shoveling snow must work for something right?

Goals:

I need to start counting again and work on eating less processed food. I didn't start out very well today so I have to get better. I also need to run at least six miles this week. That can mean running three miles one day and running 3 miles another day. Or running 2 miles three times a week. Something before the race this Sunday.

Wish me luck and good luck to you!

love
-w0rld

No comments: