Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I know, I know. I've been AWOL.

You know I had to look up AWOL on an online dictionary to make sure I had the right description and the right meaning to this post and when I read the definition I knew it was perfect. Here it is:

"away from military duties without permission, but without the intention of deserting."

Now do I consider this blog to be in the same league as the military? Not really but I do feel that it is my duty to keep this blog going, not just for the people that read this but mainly for me.

I need to feel responsible for the promises I make to myself. I need this blog as a recorder and log for my successes and set backs. It keeps track the numbers on the scale for me and allows me to look back at the mistakes and patterns I have (like becoming a gluttonous monster the second I go home).

So believe me when I say I DID notice when I didn't log in and write a Weigh In last Monday. I noticed when I couldn't even log on to the blogger world to read other peoples posts for inspiration let alone write my own entry.

I don't know what happened but I just couldn't be online long enough to do anything productive. I don't have an explanation or excuse that can get me out of this one.

But I promise there will be a Weigh In post tomorrow night. I am STILL here. I'm not going ANYWHERE!

love,
-w0rld

No comments: