Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Next Article is IN!

I just finished my next article, mainly focused on my local community but with a simple message to check out Local Farmers Markets.


I honestly think farmers markets are an awesome experience to try. You get to socialize with your community and buy some awesome food.

Try new things, check out new recipes and actually be outside for it instead of in a boring old grocery store.

I love the flowers. You get good food and a center piece for your table. Mmm.

I don't know. Am I wrong? Do you buy from farmers markets? I wish my little desert town had more of these kinds of things.

1 comment:

paulawannacracker said...

Hi there. I totally agree.I prefer buying at the farmers market and I love the inneraction. there are a few that I go to and I've even driven out of town to check out those wonderful fruit stands that are in the more rural landscapes. Farm stands and farmers markets are just a perk of living in California.

Good job on finishing the article.