Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm feeling better.

After my crazy frustrated post in the 4th I'm happy to report that I'm feeling better. Reading your blogs, your encouraging comments either here or on facebook. Taking initiative and looking for inspirational stories, books, and videos (and a couple of jogs thrown in between then and now) have helped me to move past my frustrations and keep on with my journey with re-charged enthusiasm.

Thank you.


Back on top with a view of the Catalina vineyard with the coast in the background. Beautiful isn't it?


love,
-w0rld

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. It is always difficult when you hit a road bump, just as I knew you would though, you keep moving forward. Good for you!