1. Feeling guilty over eating cheese fries at 1 a.m.
2. Compensating eating cheese fries by going for a walk at 1:30 a.m.
3. Feeling restless and scared of the scale over what you ate 4 days ago.
4. Using that restlessness by suddenly walking out of the house at 9:30p.m. to go "for a short walk."
5. End up walking dark streets with your headphones on.
6. Stopping in a parking lot to bust a move..or two
7. ..or three.. or four
8. Not feeling like you did enough so doing some push ups too.
9. Jogging back up the dark streets with only the stars guiding your way.
10. Coming back in and reading blog entries.
11. Feeling inadequate after reading about blogger awesomeness so you down a ton of water and wash dishes.
12. You take a shower and force yourself to bed before you decide to do pilates on the floor at 10:30p.m.