Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Weigh In

Current Weight: 253lbs (I'm keeping my hopes up. This is a nice start)

Work Out Achievement(s): Let's see I've been keeping up with going to the gym daily. I was able to walk my dogs three times last week. Which is a huge achievement since those poor dogs usually get walked once in a blue moon AND it's been raining last week too. Funny enough one of the days we walked we actually had to jog and literally run to keep ahead of the rain. I think my girl Lucky was actually having fun running back and forth. Poor dogs need exercise. I've been wearing my fancy pedometer daily and it's been fun seeing the average number of steps. I get amused easily. LOL

Current Goal(s): I've finally started a strict(ish) diet. It's keeping me at a 1200-1500 calorie diet. It also forces me to eat 6 times a day. It's pretty much Breakfast-Snack-Lunch-Snack-Dinner-Snack.. I get to eat all day! LOL. It also helps me pay attention to cooking rather than eating. My goal is to keep up with it for the rest of the month. Hopefully by then it'll become more of a habit and my body will become adjusted to it. I've also decided to give up fruit juice

After I gave up soda in 2004 I started going nuts over fruit juice just like this one. However there's so much sugar in these things it really isn't that much of a better choice.

I've decided to use Crystal Light in my water (rarely) and also drink tea. We're talking Herbal and tea bag tea not sweetened tea's you could find at a Fast Food drink fountain.

mmmm green tea...
I'm sure I can smoothly transition myself from juice to teas. I love tea already. :)

There aren't any more big changes. Just keeping it going. Keeping it positive!

Have a great week everyone!
<3 -w0rld

No comments: