Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Friday, December 24, 2010

..And Temptation Has Begun

I got home a couple of days ago on my brothers Birthday.

This means cake and lasagna.

Yesterday I was baby sitting while everyone else finished wrapping, cleaning and moving around the house.

That means being inside all day and me roaming the fridge, with the day before leftovers, all the time trying NOT to eat anything. Mission Failure.

The only exercise I've gotten in the last couple of days is a walk I took with my mom and carrying a baby in my arms. Not bad, but not the same as a daily routine of swimming and hiking. LOL

Today is a new day. It's Christmas! (My family celebrates on the 24th through the night and the 25th is usually a kickback and ok-let's-go visit-family-or-something day for us)

I've already eaten breakfast. I need to get out of the house.

Mission "Avoid Temptation" is in effect.

I can do it!

Happy Holidays!!

-w0rld

No comments: