Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

NOW I'm back!

So on Monday's Weigh In I admitted that I had been eating like a pig and the scale Shot up again .. and how I was going to remedy it while I'm still home and not wait until I'm back in the middle-of-nowhere to get back on track. I can't just take a break from my "weight loss journey" just because I'm home, right?

Well after Monday I STILL didn't do anything. And it looked like Tuesday was going to end up the same way.. But something happened that night (Tuesday). My family put on old, OLD videos of us when we were kids.

And I got to see myself as a 7 year old. Not to sound too narcissistic but I was a super cute 7 year old. No. I was a Beautiful 7 year old.

I saw myself at my 7th Bday Party and then the following year. I noticed that in less than a year I was taller and my cheeks were a slight fuller. I noticed that in the second video I had a bag of popcorn that I was eating constantly. All I could think was "I can't believe it. Already. It's already starting!"

Anyway seeing that cute little girl kind of gave me the momentum to get off my ass.

The new year is coming and I don't want to end up at the weight I started with. Eating junk just because it's there and ruining months of hard work.

I OWE IT TO THAT LITTLE GIRL TO GET BETTER.

I owe it to me NOW to get better.

So this morning I got up. I went to the gym. I sweat like crazy (can I just say that not working your abs or working an elliptical machine after a few months is really noticeable. My muscles noticed. LOL)

I started the day right and got a lot of little things done in my regular life as well. I hated how I would spend the whole day sprawled on a couch doing NOTHING these last few days.

But I'm back now.

And it feels great!

love
-w0rld

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, I RECENTLY LOST 75 LBS. I USED TO BE 300LBS. NOW I AM AT 225, I NEVER FELT SO ACTIVE, I HAVE ALOT OF ENERGY, IM MORE FOCUSED, STRONGER, FASTER, AND BETTER THAN BEFORE, IT FEELS GREAT!!!

Jordan Arteaga

BELLALOVES2LOSE said...

aw you do owe it to yourself to get better! if only we we could go back in time and tell our little selves to 'put the food down fatty' :) oh well, gotta do it the hard way i guess...i'll keep following your progress!
-bella

Unknown said...

I love you Elina! You are so real and def. affect me in a positive light. Thank you for blogging you experiences. It's helping me build up the courage.