Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Friday, December 17, 2010

**My One Year BLOG-Aversary!** PART 3~

Again, Welcome back to my One Year "Blog-Aversary!"

This is the big one and my favorite (and the hardest to do not because of shy-ness but because the desert in the middle-of-nowhere has the crappiest online connection)..

PICTURES!

First of all the mandatory shots of me now that I've lost over 40 lbs:


My co-worker took this pic and caught me making funny faces


and the side view:


Now let's step back and take a look of me a year ago:

December 2009 right after I started this blog


and now December 17, 2010 44 lbs lighter

I can't deny the difference.

I think it mainly shows in my face. My cheeks have deflated a little. LOL
And this is only the beginning.

Thank you for being a part of my journey so far and thank you for celebrating my One Year Blog-Aversary with me!

It's time to continue this journey!

love
-w0rld

1 comment:

Blubeari said...

You should definitely do the dancing videos!! They sound fun. :-)