Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

In N Out lettuce wrap burger

In case you don't know In N Out is a burger joint originally found only in California but now also found in certain areas in Nevada. Best burgers ever. However they're pretty fatty so when the no-carb diets started rolling around they created a burger wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun.

Today I tried it for the first time:


It's supposed to cut down on calories from the bun.


Results? It was good but I think I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't eating it outside with chilly wind and my hair falling on my face.

Would I do it again? Maybe. You can't go wrong with a Double Double.

:)

-w0rld

No comments: