Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Quick Weigh Check In

Happy Monday Everyone,

It's time to Check In.

Current Weight: Unknown (Continuing the "No Weigh Ins for April")

Work Out Achievement(s): As I posted before I finished my 100 Laps last Thursday. I've also been continuing the pilates video. I'm trying to get my flexibility up so I can do more of those moves more easily.

I have a couple of weeks before I start my new job and I want to have a new, solid routine down before I get there to make sure I don't get lazy this summer.

Goal(s): Now that I've finished swimming I'm going to up the pilates and start jogging regularly. I'm thinking that jogging is one of the most effective work out without any need of equipment or gym memberships.

Once I get a chance to see a trainer for some weight training advise I should (hopefully) be set.

Have a great week everyone!

-w0rld

No comments: