Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Showers bring ...

I actually don't know what April Showers bring because it hasn't rained very much yet. But there are flowers starting up and believe me people come from all over to see desert flowers when they're really blooming..


one of the many flowers you see in the Mojave Desert in spring.

But enough Bio-geek talk. I'm really here to talk about my April Weigh In.

I have updated the side panel ---->

and when I weighed myself this morning it said: 207.8 lbs

Sigh*. Yes that's what it said. Now I KNOW I should stop feeling sorry for myself (or whatever it is I'm feeling) since it isn't THAT big of a weight gain, but I can't help feeling a little bit of failure dawning on me, especially since I'm the kind of person that makes specific plans like, " I should lose this amount of weight by this time, and I should be able to fit in to these jeans by summer." (<--whoa is that a run-on sentence or what?!) Everyone has their goals right? Well I was REALLY not expecting to still be in the 200's by 2011, let alone in APRIL!

But c'est la vie. And I will have to deal. I've been noticing my food intake and yes it hasn't been the greatest, especially in March.

It's time to get serious. And my next major post (after Mondays Weigh In) will probably be about "getting serious". I'll also start taking my own pictures of this years flowers, just for fun!

We'll see.

But until then. It's April. And yes, I completely forgot it was April Fools Day today.

So no fooling. Just me.

love
-w0rld

No comments: