Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Quick Birthday Update

I'll do a bigger review tomorrow for my weigh in but I just wanted to say that I weighed myself yesterday morning, the morning of my 27th birthday (I'm in the late 20's now!) and guess what the scale said:

Birthday Weight: 200.0 lbs!

I DID IT!

I also measured and I lost half an inch on my inner thighs! Do you know how hard it is to get rid of inner thigh fat?? I'm guessing you might. It's almost as stubborn as getting rid of this PCOS belly fat. Let's just say this news made my day.

I'll add more detail and pics tomorrow. Have a good rest of the weekend,
-w0rld

1 comment:

Debsdailylife said...

HOW awesomely amazing!! Great job, hard work!!!