Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm freaking out

It's the end of the day on Monday and I hadn't been able to go to the gym let alone weigh myself. So I decided to weigh myself quickly using the house scale.

The number freaked me out! How can I possibly gain 8 pounds in 3 days?

I'm hoping this is some kind of fluke. That the scale is wrong.. that the 60 ounces of water I drank today had something to do with it. That my underwear is heavy.. anything ANYTHING to make sense of the number I saw on the scale tonite.

I'm not writing it down. I'm going to wait for tomorrow and go to the gym first thing in the morning. I won't believe it unless I do it right.

How can this happen??!

need to breathe.. need to breathe..

-w0rld

1 comment:

Blubeari said...

It could be ANYTHING. If your habits for the week don't merit that much of a gain it's probably just freaky body stuff.... salt, water retention, bloating, *bathroom stuff*, ETC. Don't panic yet. :-)