Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quick Post: I'm still alive!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to do a quick post before my laptop dies.

I am now in the desert *squee.. and yes it's freaking hot*

I was unable to do a Weigh In yesterday due to the fact that I'm in a town with a population of 20 (I will make number 21 for a few months. LOL ) and there are no scales around at the moment.

I am eating a LOT of fruit and Gallons of water to stay cool.

My work has me trudging through bogs, marsh hot spring water, and the tallest bulrush I have ever experienced;

Hence my legs are killing me, I get exhausted walking 30 meters and,

I'm stoaked at having this great work out!

Yes I'm weird.

A more detailed post later (and pictures!!)when my comp isn't dying and I don't have to sit on a log, in a dark corner, outside a one room "museum" stealing their wifi.

Much love
-w0rld