Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quick Update: It's March!

So I weighed myself this morning for my "start of the Month Weigh In" I update monthly on the side panel. ---->

And it's back up to 205 lbs. I wanted to put down 204 but I couldn't lie to myself.

But then after I updated the Weigh In and I updated my 'weight loss ticker' at the top of the page I realized that this time last year I weighed 247 lbs. AND that I am 30 lbs away from my goal.

Somehow that didn't make me feel so bad. I've actually accomplished something haven't I?

Gotta keep on trucking! Move it up a notch!

That's the theme of this month: "Move it up a notch!"

Sounds good right?

Hell yeah it does!

-w.

3 comments:

Inkedfrog said...

Great progress!!! You look awesome!

Brandon McCloskey said...

I like when they say on biggest loser turning the corner

w0rld4vamps said...

I don't watch biggest loser brandon.. so I have no idea what you're talking about. LOL