Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

*sniff* I'm SICK! *sniff*

Yup, it's true. I am sick.

Came back to work. The days have been getting warmer. My household was sick, or maybe I didn't wear my sweater two mornings in a row (only my vest and long sleeved shirt) or maybe I accidentally left the window open the other night etc..

Fact is I am now sick. Yesterday was the sore throat. Today is the runny and sniffly nose, plugged ears and slight dizzy feeling.

My appetite is almost completely gone but at least I can still smell a little.

What does this mean?

I'm taking a break from swimming. I'm not interested in making this worse. I actually made a night run to Wal-Mart to get some meds, some vitamins, and some tangerines (and when you remember that I live 30 minutes from the nearest store that's saying something).

However I don't want to become a complete couch potato simply because I can't breathe through my nose.

So I'm going to at least try to work on some pilates moves and stretch. I never stretch. I need to stretch... and watch Some Like it Hot (god I really love that movie).

I decided that fine, I'll allow myself to get sick. (This is how I think, yes) since I didn't get sick ONCE last year. Let it come. Let it go. Move on.

Sick girl out.

<3 w0rld

No comments: