Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quick Update: Wifi in Catalina!

So I figured out how to get wifi out here in Catalina Island. However it's only my second full day (and my third night) here and I'm completely beat. So I'm going to have to save my big, picture filled, and awesome detailed entries for when I can keep my eyes open. For now let me tell you this place is beautiful and I still have trouble getting around the fact that I'm going to be living here for the next couple of months.

I'll leave you with a picture I took today during a "knarly" hike high above the Wrigley Botanic Gardens: (that means incline hiking *wipes brow*)


Chaparral habitat with a nice bit of cloud/fog rolling in this late afternoon. Nice!


Until we meet again!

-w0rld

No comments: