Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Calorie Counting Streak Week 2 Day 7: I made it for two weeks!

It's the last day of Week 2's calorie counting streak. You best believe I'm going to keep going to Week 3.

Today was a bit better. I didn't feel too stressed out, probably because I volunteered for the annual race. Races always bring out the best in people; supportive, active, excited, determined. I love races. I tried my hardest to keep my calories down. I did really well up until a half hour ago when I suddenly got really hungry and decided to eat a spoonful of peanut butter.

Here's how the cookie crumbled:

Breakfast: 537 calories

Lunch: 720 calories (fish tacos!)

Dinner: 55 calories (salad)

Snacks: 311 calories (again, my 'snacks' should be my actual meals)

TOTAL: 1623 calories

Calories burned: 566 calories (hiking!)

Tomorrow is weigh in and waist measurement day. May the weight-loss fairies decide to be in my favor.

-w0rld

No comments: