Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Monday, September 22, 2014

Sum up of Week 4 Calorie Counting Streak

It was a hard week for weight loss. I ate relatively well this weekend with a few hiccups. However I don't think I've recovered from last weeks binge eating. My stomach was rumbling all weekend.

Here are Day 5-7 calorie totals.

Friday: 1580 calories

Saturday: 1798 calories

Sunday: 1723 calories

I ate naan, ice cream and heavy seafood. I also ate salads, greens, avocado, carrots, farmers market fruit and other healthy delicious food.

I didn't exercise much unless it was a short walk here or there. The point is that my stomach still hates me from eating carbs and too much sugar.

I had a protein shake with fruit for breakfast. Going to take it easy this week. It's back to work anyway.

I don't have a scale near me and I am not looking forward to it. I'll check in again when I finally weigh in on Wednesday.

-w0rld

No comments: