Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Friday, September 12, 2014

Hunger, Hunger (CCS Week 3 Days 3,4, &5)

Work has kept me busy this week.

I am still keeping my Calorie Counting Streak for Week 3.

Here are the numbers for the last three days

Wednesday: 1717 calories total and walking as exercise

Thursday: 1757 calories total and easy hiking as exercise

Friday: 1806 calories total and vigorous elliptical as exercise

It's becoming harder and harder to stay under 1500 calories. I know a lot of it is the snacks I eat rather than the meals themselves. However I am so hungry at the end of the day I eat dinner and go over because I already ate too much in the afternoon.

I haven't been able to go to the gym as much and it took me days to recover from my crazy hike. My calves have been sore ever since Tuesday.

I'm happy that I at least I'm consistent with the amount I've been eating. Hopefully by the end of the week I can get the numbers down.

That's all for now.

Happy counting!

-w0rld

No comments: