Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Monday, September 1, 2014

September Weigh In

It's September. Happy Labor Day everyone. It's Monday AND the start of the month. It's time to weigh in. I woke up feeling light and well. I weighed in soon after waking up and measured my waist and hips.

Current Weight: 207.0 lbs

I've lost 3 pounds since the beginning of August. I wish I would have lost one or two more pounds but I'm glad I am back on track after so many months of being in a stand still.

My measurements have stayed pretty much the same. 

Above waist: 38.75 inches
Waist: 44 inches
Hips: 48 inches

I was working this weekend so I didn't get a chance to post some of the pictures of my cooking.
I was able to make a simple vegetable chili. I put it away and now that I'm back from work I can start eating it again. 
I also got a chance to make my favorite pre-made breakfast. Egg frittata! 
 
I made it using my cupcake pan so I have small servings I can quickly heat up on the microwave. Every time I heat one up I start to salivate. They smell really good. LOL

I've been keeping my calorie counting streak and managed to go to the gym 5 days out of the week. I feel a bit tired today but I'll do my best to go again today. I did manage to go to the grocery store. While waiting in line I managed to take a picture of what I was planning to buy. 


In this picture there are: two cases of broth, ground turkey, eggs, 3 cans of beans, 4 cans of tuna, 3 red plums, 4 dark plums, 2 cucumbers, 1 zucchini, box of quinoa, 3 bags of frozen vegetables, cauliflower, green onions, bananas, cottage cheese, sweet potato cut in to fries, tomato sauce, and 2 onions. 

Most of this is becoming the usual things I buy. Every once in a while I switch the vegetables and change up the fruit. I buy almond milk and yogurt. But this was it for the week or so.

Hopefully I can continue working on eating healthier I'll log in again tonight when I finish counting calories for the night. 





No comments: