Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Friday, September 19, 2014

Week 4's Calorie Counting Streak Day 1-4

It's been a busy and very quick week.

There was a family emergency. I was on the road before 6 am on Monday morning to the Mexican border (about 450 miles) after getting some bad news over a text Sunday afternoon.

I ate bread. I ate sugar. I cried. I laughed and I've driven over 1,000 miles just in these last 4 days.

I still tracked everything I put in my mouth. I would cringe at the number I was left with. Not a good week so far. Time to fix it.

Here's the damage:

Monday: 2,130 calories

Tuesday: 2,052 calories

Wednesday: 2,818 calories (totally felt sick this day)

Thursday: 1,188 calories (taking a break and not feeling well anyway)

This weekend is going to be for complete recovery. I don't want to think about another Starbucks frappuccino or oreo cookies. Ugh just thinking about it makes me cringe and my stomach grumble.

I haven't weighed myself and I'm not looking forward to it. All I can do now is to take it easy with the food and go for walks and strength training.

I'll check in again at the end of the weekend. Have a good one.

-w0rld


No comments: