Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

It's Sunday!

Quick Update:
No jogging today. I need a rest and to figure out what time would be best to do my pilates video. I saw my co-worker working out to her kick boxing video and I realized I hadn't even popped out the pilates vid since the first day I was here.

I've also developed this occasional rough cough. I don't feel sick and my throat doesn't hurt. But occasionally I start coughing (a deep smokers cough) and last night I was losing my voice. That's not cool.

So Weigh In tomorrow. I hope I was able to lose a little although 30 minutes of cardio (though awesome progress) isn't enough to really move the scale I just realized.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now to the point:

To all the mothers out there



Whether you be mother
grandmother

or mother nature.


and whether you have big kids, little kids, (kids who climb on rocks), grandkids, furry pet kids, or might-as-well-be-your kids

today is your day. Happy Mothers Day!

Without you what would we do?

love
-w0rld

No comments: