Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Quick Jogging Update

Good Morning! It's Friday and I wanted to update my jogging routine. But before I do that I finally figured out how long the stretch I jog is. It is EXACTLY 1 mile long. Out and back that equals 2 miles total.

So jogging times:

Day 1: 2 miles in 50 minutes
Day 2: 2 miles in 32 minutes
Day 3: 2 miles in 30 minutes
Day 4: 2 miles in 29 minutes

I'm learning to start steady and push myself to go a little faster at certain moments (like when the road goes downhill) and then finally in the last little stretch before the "finish line" (LOL) I push myself to a sprint.

Hopefully as the days go by those faster jogging times and that sprint can be extended until I'm running (not jogging) the whole thing.

Wish me luck and have a great weekend!

<3
-w0rld

No comments: