On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

LilySlim - Weight loss

Monday, May 9, 2011

Weigh In

Good Monday!

It's actually snowing outside right now. Beautiful as it is we were snowed out of our field site so we had to "high-tail" it out of there (<-- I've never actually written that expression down. I hope that's how it's done). That and my cough isn't getting any better (I wonder what it is. It's not a cold.)

But all of that can't put down my good mood because I weighed in this morning and got good news!

Current Weight: 205.0 lbs (-6.4 lbs from last week. That's what I'm talking about!)

Work Out Achievement(s): So I've been updating this blog daily with my new jogging routine. I skipped jogging Sunday saying I was going to give myself a break but ended up getting a nice work out anyway since we moved to a new field site and got some cardio hiking around with snow-shoes.



Check out this gear eh?


I have a good handle on these shoes which makes me happy, being my first time using snow shoes and all.

I actually ended up with slightly sore legs last night because of these. LOL.

This morning I re-started my jogging routine but I ended up having trouble keeping my mouth and/or nose clear since I instantly got all coughy and phlegmy. I felt like an old guy; snorting and spitting every few feet.(eww I know) Despite that my timing wasn't bad.

Here it is:
Day 1: 2 miles in 50 minutes
Day 2: 2 miles in 32 minutes
Day 3: 2 miles in 30 minutes
Day 4: 2 miles in 29 minutes
Day 5: 2 miles in 29 minutes
Day 6: 2 miles in 30 minutes

I'm going to have to either watch myself when I go jogging or I might have to take a break and see if my throat gets any better. :(
I need to look up what's going on.

Goal(s): So I want to continue my jogging routine but with my throat and the fact it's snowing right now I might have to take a break. I also haven't continued pilates since last Monday so I need to get on that. Pilates is a good breathing exercise so it might help.

I'm also going to start re-tracking my food and will log my calorie intake in this blog all week. So look forward to a bunch of numbers and lists (and hopefully pics) of food. Yumm.

Have a great, warm, and dry week everyone and I will try to do the same.

I call this expression: "Agh snow in my eye!" LOL


<3
-w0rld

No comments: