Pages

On a Journey to Wellness

Come with me on my journey to losing weight, getting healthy and going out to meet the world head-on!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A new Jogging Record!

Ok, yes I admit I was pretty shameless in my last post but I have made up for it!

I have a new jogging record this morning! It may not be much but it's a record and I feel great!

Day ?*: 2 miles in 27 minutes

Woop Woop!

I cut two minutes from my run this morning in large part to



The Scissor Sisters!


Mainly their Night Work album but I had a few albums on shuffle. I love this band and I love the energy of it.

Sneak Peek to what I was actually listening to this morning:


Have a great weekend everyone!

<3
-w0rld

*I lost track of what jogging day I'm on because I've been jogging on and off this week.

No comments: